Tuesday 8 April 2014

Widgets

Do you know what is the sexiest and ugliest thing in the world is?


It is the seductive and destructive power of neatly placed words. It has heavenly and dreadful powers of being sexy and ugly at the same time.  

It can change minds, souls, and people. It can spread love, blossom the atmosphere of warmth, and cherish the likelihood. It can create war, hate among communities, envy and wrath among people.



Look what Mark Antony is saying. Look at the eyes of the crowd. How color of their eyes changing from white to red while listening to his speech.

Look carefully, what Alexander is addressing to his disheartened army. The army who was just talking about rebellion against him is now calm. They were angry, even now they are angry, but reason has been changing. Now they are ready to fight immortal.

Look at the Hitler; he is giving a speech in Germany. I am telling you, I didn't understand a single word from his speech. But that enthusiasm  made a goose bumps on my hands. Someone just told me that he talked something about winning the world. I know this is disastrous but I still want to believe in what he just said.

I am listening to the speech of Winston Churchill on radio. All my Englishman wants to end this war and surrender. But see, what magic is happening. They now want to fight till the last man lives on the land Of England.

Look, Abraham Lincoln is announcing the emancipation Proclamation. I can see the confidence and freedom in the eyes of my slave negro brothers.

Look, what Barack Obama is saying in presidential campaign. I can clearly see hope in eyes of people.

Look at the Charlie Chaplin, he is not even speaking, he is showing some expressions. But I don’t know why I am getting attracted towards him? I am the slave of the words, but he is not even speaking. Why I am feeling that the world’s most beautiful words coming out from his expressions.

I am going to catch these words. Will you come with me? I will put them in world’s safe locker and hide them in the deep ocean of books to hand over to future generations.

I am a true believer of God, but what just Mark Twain said, changing my beliefs. Am I atheist now? I don’t know. I really don’t know.

I like to hear war history, stories of the great warriors, their Hugh empires, their beautiful queens, astonishing palaces and uncountable wealth. But oh God! Suddenly I lost my all feelings about these materialistic things. Is this a impact of Gautam Buddha’s book I read yesterday night?  Maybe.  Maybe not.  

Please someone come and release me and my brothers from prison of the words. The more I want to come out of it, the more and more it is seducing me to stay. I am the victim of this seduction. I am telling you stay away from it. It will swallow you too.

After all the experiments on my life now I am learning what is sexy and what is ugly. I am realizing the seductive power of neatly placed words and destructive power of neatly placed foul words.

At the end of the day, oh lord, I am asking for only one thing. Give me power to differentiate, virtuous and evil, good and bad, heaven and hell, true and false.
Amen!!


(If you found value in this, it would mean a lot to me for you tolook at the side bar and hit the like button. Thanks so much for reading!)
~Digvijay Sanjay Patil.

0 comments :

Post a Comment